We may collect and share personal information with our affiliates about you while using our online services where we believe it is reasonably necessary in our ordinary business purposes or as permitted or required by law. This information may include but is not necessarily limited to:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Payment information, identity information, such as a social security number, or other information that we believe is reasonably required for our ordinary business purposes or as permitted or required by law.
In addition to our online services, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from other sources, such as:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms including name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as account balances and payment history.
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms, such as current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies such as creditworthiness and credit history.
- Information obtained from non-affiliated third parties about your transactions with them.
We take reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Please note that information you send to us by electronic mail message may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure connections to communicate sensitive, private, or confidential information to us. Never disclose your password to anyone. Quality Acceptance will determine whether and what method to respond to the electronic mail.
Certain services offered on this website require a certain amount of personal identifying information in order to use those services. This non-public person identifying information may include, but is not necessarily limited to the customer's, name, Social Security number, account number and other perhaps additional applicable information). We use this information to help verify that you as a Quality Acceptance customer in order to provide you with the requested services. We may also use this information to enhance our understanding of you and to improve the services we offer.
If you have any further questions about our privacy statement, please feel free to write to us:
14546 Hamlin Street
Van Nuys, CA 91411
Residents of California
Except for information your state laws allow or require us to share without your specific consent or notice, Quality Acceptance will not share non-public personal information with any non-affiliate, outside marketer, or non-affiliate joint marketer without your written consent.
Residents of Texas
Quality Acceptance is licensed under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against us should contact the Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner through one of the means indicated below:
- In Person or U.S. Mail: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard. Austin, TX 78705-4207
- Telephone: 1-800-538-1579
- Fax: 1-512-936-7610
- Web site: www.occc.state.tx.us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date April 1, 2015