Mobile Text Message Policy
(Account-related messages only)
By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you give QUALITY ACCEPTANCE permission to send you account-related text messages, like payment reminders and notifications, as well as promotional messages, like special offers and discounts, in conjunction with the services you have requested.
- Number of messages will vary by account.
- By providing us with your mobile number and opting-in, you agree you have ownership rights or permission to use the number given to us.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, text HELP to any text message we send you or email us at email@example.com
- If your handset does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.